Banquet Fees and Terms
Rental Fee’s (Rental times apply during regular hours of operation)
There is a $75 fee for private use of the train, plus a minimum of 35 guests. Maximum of a three hour occupancy.
This small banquet room seats 15 – 30 guests nicely. There is a $75.00 fee for use of this room. Maximum of a four hour occupancy. Additional hours $50 each hour.
This is a large banquet room that seats 24 – 60+ There is a $150.00 fee for use of this room. Maximum of a four hour occupancy. Additional hours $50 each hour.
- Baggage Claim Room & Conductors Room
You can use both rooms at the same time. They have doors that open between them, making one large area. This will seat 70 – 100 guests and has a fee of $225 for a four hour occupancy. Additional hours $50 each hour.
Use of building (for private banquet purposes) $350.00 fee. Maximum of a four hour occupancy. Additional hours $75 each hour.
Other fees that may apply
- RESET fee ~If we change the layout of a room, during your event, there will be an additional $35 fee.
- If your guests cause any damage you will be liable for the damage/cleaning costs.
- Mobile Bar – There is a fee of $100 to do a complete mobile bar with mixed drinks. If you exceed $300. in alcohol sales, this fee is waived. There is a fee of $75 for a partial mobile bar, this fee is waived if you exceed $150 in sales.
- Offsite events are estimated at 3 hour serving time, if you wish to exceed this time, there will be a $15 per hour fee for each staff member.
- If you have a band or any entertainment coming in for your event, we will need the name, number, and information from the group where they want positioned in the room.
- Parking ~ Parking for large events must be kept to the North side of the Depot (lower level of La Quinta).
- Alcohol – due to Washington State liquor laws, NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL is permitted in the building or in the parking lot. ANY function that fails to abide by this law will be SHUT DOWN IMMIDIATELY.
- We request that you not use items such as confetti, rice, etc. that causes excessive messes. If you do, there will be an additional $100.00 charge for cleaning it up.
Hours of operation
Summer hours: Tuesday - Thursday 11:00am - 9:00pm, Friday and Saturday 11:00am - 10:00pm
Winter hours: Tuesday - Thursday 11:00am - 8:00pm, Friday and Saturday 11:00am - 9:00pm